Saturday, June 5, 2010

Yellow!

It is 12:12. Oh. I have to make a wish. Back in a minute.

I made my wish. But I'm not going to tell you because then it wouldn't come true. (It's not like you asked for it, but I thought I'd just let you know)

The finals still haven't finished. I have 5 more exams to go. My nightmare: BIOLOGY. I really don't like biology. I like the systems but I hate ecology. I don't why. Every student has a subject they truly hate right? So bio is mine.
After this wednesday, when the finals will be finally over, I WILL BE FREE!
I even made a list of the things I plan to do. (Since I couldn't do any of them because the exams)

1-Organize my Itunes. Make new playlists. Organize artists, albums etc. Add new songs and put them in their own little playlists.
2-Read the books I've started but couldn't finish.
3-Order the stuff in my cart in Amazon.com.
4-Put all my movies in order. Buy new DVD boxes.
5-Clean up my room.
7-Go out with my two wierdos, I and M:) Find cool vintage stores in Beyoglu. Also with B, to explore everywhere mentioned in my little book about exploring Istanbul.
8-Shoot a short movie. The theme? Throw it on the ground day. :)
9-........ and a million other things that I'm a little lazy to write.

I shall see you soon
Tchao

No comments:

Post a Comment