Friday, June 25, 2010

Dentist

I'm at the dentist right now. It's always so boring, sitting on this lame green couch and doing absolutley nothing.
You can if you want to, read some magazines. There are good ones around like Vogue or Rolling Stones, but the problem is that they're from 2002. Which isn't ideal if you are in the year 2010.

They always call on me 20 minutes after the time they originally assign me. Sometimes I come 15 minutes late, thinking they will call me in 5 minutes. But no. I still sit on that lame old couch and wait.

By the way, I just started watching a new TV series called Chuck. My best friendos Misroid and Isil recommended it. I watched 2 episodes today and hope to watch more when I get home.
If I get home before tomorrow, that is. (I don't think they'll be calling me in to see the doctor any time soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment