Bon soir
Woohoo. The finals are over! I am free. Yes.
As for my little personal celebration, I stayed home, did nothing but watch the Vampire Diaries. I finished the whole season in 1 day. My brain was overwhelmed with the characters and their deaths and twisted relationships, but it was all worth it. My friend Melis recommended this show to me and I'm really happy that she did. The ending was so twisted that I was utterly shocked. That's enough with the Vampire Diaries, moving on.
I've started to re-read the book, Wuthering Heights. It is on the list of books I'm going to read over the summer. Here are some other book I have in mind,
-the bell jar.
-to kill a mockingbird.
-guy next door.
-brida.
Btw, I got the soundtrack I was talking about. The song Heavy In Your Arms by Florence and the Machine is awesome. I didn't like the other songs that much but this one is really good.
Tchao mes amis
P
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment