Hmm. I want to talk about an idea Işıl, my bf, and I talked about some time ago. It was pretty hard to understand, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to explain it, and more important, you'll be able to understand it. We were talking about wierd issues like life and death and stuff so this may seem really weird too. But just give it a chance.
We see colors right? There are more than 10 million of color in the world. We learn the names of colors. A banana is "yellow" for me and "yellow" for you. We were tought like that. But what it you see a different color and still were tought "yellow"? Maybe the banana is the color pink for you. Maybe the concept of the color, "yellow" is the color "pink" for me. Try to think about it. It is wierd.
I'll try to explain it again, with another example.
When we were young, small and were just learning the names of colors, our parents and teachers tought us the colors of many things. The names were universal. An orange is orange and the sky is blue. But maybe you see the sky a different color, but still think it is blue because you were tought like that. Maybe the sky is red for you, and you think it is perfectly normal. Maybe it is green for me, but I say it's blue because that is what I learned. I'm trying to say that maybe everybody sees everything differently. Eyesight changes from person to person.
So before you go to sleep tonight, think about this. He he.
P
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment