Monday, June 7, 2010

The Final Countdown


There is a song like that. I think it was by Europe. It's a famous song and I'm sure you've heard it.

This week I have 5 more exams and then I will be free. I took 2 of them today so that leaves me with 3 more. I know I've been talking a lot about exams lately and I'm sorry. I'm bored out of my mind with these stupid exams too.

I'll talk about something different for a change. Did you know that I love rainy weather? A lot of my friends like sunny and warm weather but I like the opposite. I love it when the sky is grey and it's raining like crazy. Today was a day like that. It was raining so much that the schools were made half-day. Normally, I would've been really happy for the half-day news but I wasn't at all because our school is halfday already due to the exam week. Oh well, what can I do? :)

I have to get back to business and start studying for history and physics. Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment