Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Mosquito.

I hate mosquitos. I just hate them.
I hate the noise they make.
I hate the way they annoy you just befor you're going to fall asleep.
I hate the way they leave a big, red, itchy spot where they bite.

And last night, they drove me CRAZY!!!! I named the mosquito Bruce. And I think he belongs to a top secret, special, deadly agency that annoys people to death.

It was late, 12:15. I was getting ready to sleep when I saw and heard Bruce. I just sprayed Raid and then continued what I was doing before.

12:30. I'm in bed. I'm just about to sleep. I feel my eyelids starting to close. I feel the weight of sleep. In a few second I'll be fast asleep.
BUT NO! Bruce will not leave me alone. He makes that stupid vizzzzzzzzz that DRIVES ME INSANE!!!
I get up so fast, thatI get a wierd head rush. I turn on the bed side lamp and grab the nearest book I see. My intention is to smack Bruce on the wall and smash him before he gets that close again. I do not want to itch all day. I wait for about 15 minutes, sitting in my bed and listening to Bruce. But no sign of him. I'm guessing he got tired/scared of me so that he's gone back to his agency. I decide to go back to sleep.

But again. Bruce comes just at the moment I'm falling asleep. HOW DOES HE DO THAT? HOW?

This time I get up and grab the Raid can. I spray the whole room. I think I sprayed the whole can. I'm sure Bruce can't stand that. Ha. (I mean if even I'm almost choking with that disgusting smell, he surely should be dead by now)

I go to bed once more. I listen. No sound from Bruce. That's what you get if you annoy me like that grinch. Then I fall asleep.

Even though I was sure I destroyed the counter agent from the deadly agency, also known as Bruce, I'm not sure how I got two of the red itchy spots on my left leg. They look terribly similar to mosquito bites. Well played Bruce, well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment