Saturday, August 28, 2010

BS

BS. Totally. There was the moon all right, but no Mars. I waited till 12:30 for nothing. Well it was worth it I guess because when I came back (pissed because I couldn't see Mars), my friend told me that there was smackdown on Fox TV. It was awesome. It was so funny! It was like a freakin brazilian soap opera. Edge and John Cena were fighting then the Nexus guys came along. (Those guys are so scary. They're are like 7-8 of them and they all have these identical black t-shirts with yellow "Nexus" written on them.) Then they started fighting. Then this blonde bimbo came running into the ring. It was so funny. The way they hit and punch each other is hilarious. It is so fake! Even the way they talk. I've decided to go to one of those shows and see the thing live. I highly recommend you to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment