Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let's all be stupid.

Diesel's new add. I saw it at the back of the newspaper. It was a pretty big picture. Some people think that its a bad idea to have a slogan like that, and that it is a kind of critization towards people. But you know what? I loved it. I think its really original. It totally gets the reader's attention. Also the pictures are really good. Creative, colorful and fun. The "Be Stupid" message makes total sense. The problem with the people all around me -some people excluded. they know who they are! my 2 best friends. :)- is that they all think that you'll never survive without being smart. I mean of course you need a little mind once in a while. But life isn't all about that. You know what I mean? You sometimes just have to let it go. And act totally stupid. Have fun without thinking what everybody thinks, without the worry of "being smart".
Well long story short I loved the add. The commenrcial for television was awesome too. That is a cool song my friend. Haneytrap by Wehaveband.
See you lata alligata
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment