Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's movie night!

Yeah. I'll admit it. I AM A MOVIE FREAK. I just love to watch movies. I have like a 180 piece collection of DVDs. When I'm bored, when I have nothing to do or just for fun, I'll watch movies.
So today was a day like that. I was tired and bored so I sat in front of my TV and started watching some movies. I've watched 2, one called Island and one called Dear John. Both were really good. We started watching the movie, Island in English class today and I really liked it. (Another thing about me: I am unpatient. Really.) So I went to the library right after class and checked out the movie. It was a good action movie.Just like the book we read in class, The Giver.
Dear John was a good film too. I watched it because I had read the book by Nicholas Sparks. I was curious about the way they shot some parts. That's the reason I watched it. It was a romantic-drama I guess. My eyes filled with tears in some parts and I'm not a big fan of tear-jerkers but overall, I liked it. I would give it 4 stars:) Now I'm going to watch my third movie called "Monster In Law". I'll write again:)
Bye for now
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment