Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm angry.

Dude. I shouldn't be doing these. Why am I memorizing how to draw a cyclobutane while I could be outside, soaking up vitamin D? Why, oh why? I'm young and should be enjoying my life. NOT, I repeat NOT writing freakin numbers in mod 5s. I mean if you wanted the number written in mod 5, why didn't YOU write it yourself? Yeah Mr. Inventor.of.mods, I really would like to sincerely thank you. Thanks for making me HAVE to learn these. I'm not saying I don't like math. No I actually do. But I like math when I actually learn something that could possibly help me in my future life. Why should I fill my head with stuff that will contribute absolutely nothing to my future career? I just don't know.
It's not like I can do anything about it. Even if I don't want to study, I have to. That is why I studied for chemistry and math today. For about 6 hours. One fourth of my day is gone now. I'm sure I could've done something much more useful. Maybe like reading these really cool books I just borrowed from my bfs?
So now, tired and sleepy, I'm writing this. A LOVELY week full of exams is waitng for me. I can't control my excitement/happiness/whatever warm feeling. I just love being sarcastic.
Byeee
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment