Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brioche

I didn't go to school today. It was really nice not getting up at 6:20, but sleeping till 10 o'clock. I feel refreshed. I really do.

I felt pretty up beat when I woke up today. But now, I'm back to my depressed mood. It's because of the weather. I'm sure of it. It's so grey, the sky, and it drizzles occasionally. I hate it when it drizzles. I mean it's right in the middle. It's not like realy rain, you know, the kind that soaks you in a second if you're under it. But when you walk outside when it's drizzling, first it'll seem like it's not getting you wet. You'll think that you won't even need an umbrella. But as time passes, and as you keep on walking, you'll realize that you are getting wet. And then your coat. And then you'll realize that you are kind of soaked. Well eventually, you do get wet in both cases, but I think the drizzling one is the one that gets you sick. I don't know, it just seems that way to me.
I just looked outside again. There are clouds all over and they are all in different shades of grey. I wish they could just get it over with, rain until there isn't a bit of vapor left to precipitate in them.

I'm gonna go watch a movie or something. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment