You know what I get mad at?
1) People that don't smile. Why do they do that? What is it for them to smile? It's just an easy movement of the lips, that mean a lot more. A smile could make people happy. Actually, not 'could', a smile WILL make people happy. I'm talking about a warm, friendly smile, not a "I'm better than you, you *@#!" smile. I do not understand why people don't smile. A single warm smile could really cheer you up. What would one lose if he/she smiled? It may not seem a lot, but I assure you that it'll make the other person happy. So why not? SMILE!
2) People who ignore you. Who the do you think you are, ignoring me? I know they know me, and I know they know I know them. Why ignore one another? What is the point? Gosh.
P
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment