skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wanderer's Pensieve
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Wtf?
Hmm.
Hey why aren't the colors showing? Some words should've been orange and stuff. It looks to plain and boring without colors. I'll try to fix it.
Some other time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Peace
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” -Jimi Hendrix
Music is My Life.
Blogs
Scavenger Hunt
P
15 years ago
The Rude Awakening
LOVE
Around the World.
Followers
Disclaimer
i don't own majority of the photos posted here, unless stated otherwise.
Book I've started and hopefully will finish.
New Moan
Flipped
Shopaholic ties the knot
Outsiders
Brida
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(41)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(5)
Wtf?
Rain.
Barney
----
I'm Back.
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(5)
MOI
Pirilzi
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment