Today is going to be a tiring day. Thursdays usually are.
Also, today my bff has her piano exam. I took it last week and I got so nervous that my fingers were shaking. I don't know how it went, I'm not sure.
I hope her exam goes well! Let's all wish her luck!
I'm writing this in the bus. I'm the first one to be picked up so it's always freezing when come in. Cold as my heart.
Hahahaha kidding. I wanted something poetic but it didn't turn out that cool did it? Nope.
I'm going to go now before I make any more unnecessary poetic remarks because when I read/type something in a moving vehicle, I always feel nausea. And feel dizzy. I'm going to lose myself in my music. Maybe Spread Your Love by the Black Rebel Motorcycle Gang.
Tchaoo:)
P
P
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment